
Here is Jon's office! The sign says Estrella Mountain Chiropractic, but it is really Mountanside Chiropractic. Confusing huh. I'll let Jon tell that story. :) It is in the fast growing town Goodyear! It is an entire hour from our house in Gilbert. Phew! What a drive! Jon is working with some docs who call themselves Wellness Associates. They are buying the practice from a contact Jon had and Jon will buy the practice from them in a couple of years. They are awesome and have been training Jon for 2 months on having a chiropractic business. They will now help him get his practice rolling and booming. It is really a great location. It is right next to Wal-Mart and right off the freeway. The town is projected to be one of the largest in AZ, so it is a great investment with lots of walk-ins. Dr. Barber was the doctor he bought it from. He is an LDS guy who lives in UT. He was commuting to Utah every weekend, but his huge house in UT never sold, so he wanted to go back to his family. He is a fantastic and energetic chiropractor. He has been open since last October. He has a fair amount of patients, but he also left lots of room to grow. I have met several of Jon's patients and they are very nice. Dr. Barber's wife is an interior designer, so she decorated the office really well. I love it! Jon interviewed several ladies today for front desk and maybe even one to be a PR person. We tried to have me work there with the boys, but our boys are just way too active. I was really sad about it. I haven't wanted something so much for a long time. It just would have been so much fun to work right along side Jon and with those great people. Being a mom for me is more than a full-time job. Being a mom is such a multi-faceted job/calling/privilege. It is not for sissies. I don't care if you have 1 kid or 50- it takes all that you have got! Jon will be spending more time with another woman than with his own wife! How wrong is that! I know he'll be with the patients really, but he will be working as a team with her.

No comments:
Post a Comment