Sunday, March 25, 2007

Camping at Canyon Lake with Family!

We went camping at Canyon Lake (only an hour away!) with Mom and Dad, Uncle John (visiting from Colorado), Melissa, Mike, Keana, Malia, Kalani, Jake (visiting from New York), Elana, and Ty (visited Friday night.) We had a lot of fun enjoying the beautiful weather, scenery, and each other. We had fun in the lake, kayaking, and getting dirty. The cousins had a lot of fun kayaking and going on a fun scavenger hunt at night that mom put together. I had a nice blow-up mattress, so I was pretty comfy all night despite the fact that I am EXTREMELY pregnant. We had lots of fun sharing stories and laughs. The highlight for all of us though was the kayaking! We had so much fun, and were pleasantly surprised at how easy it is. I didn't have my camera out much at all, so I didn't get as many pictures as dad. Please share those photos with us! Jon did get some great kayaking photos. So here they are!


-Jonathan with Uncle Jake!-


-Campsite at Canyon Lake-




-Jon and Sunny Soaking in the Sunshine on the Lake-





























No comments: